- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thede's Computer Repair & Recycling's prior written consent.
- COMPUTER REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment is due upon receipt / notification of invoice. Your device will remain in the possession of Thede's Computer Repair & Recycling until payment is made in full within 60 days of service notification of invoice.
- Customer will be responsible for all legal and collection fees incurred by Thede's Computer Repair & Recycling associated with obtaining full payment of this account. A $40 service charge will be assessed to all NSF checks.
- All computers, software, equipment or peripherals left with Thede's Computer Repair & Recycling after 60 days of invoice is considered abandoned and will be disposed of.